- Sat, Aug 07Matildas Music Under the PinesAug 07, 8:00 PM – 10:00 PMMatildas Music Under the Pines, 850 Hickory Flat Rd, Milton, GA 30004, USA“A vibe of a bygone era. Fans of classic country music will recognize the soulful ballads and blends that focuses heavily on the power of story to elevate the lyrics” — LINDSEY ADKINSON (GOLDEN ISLES MAGAZINE)
- Sat, Aug 14Matildas Music Under the PinesAug 14, 8:00 PM – 10:00 PMMatildas Music Under the Pines, 850 Hickory Flat Rd, Milton, GA 30004, USAWhen The Winnie Blues step on to the stage they bring with them a mix of established artistry and raw sincerity. Having toured for some 12 years, Writer/Vocalist/Guitarist Cameron Potts established himself through his work with Dead Letter Chorus, bringing a depth of knowledge and experience with au
- Sat, Aug 28Matildas Music Under the Pines
- Sat, Sep 04Matildas Music Under the PinesSep 04, 8:00 PM – 10:00 PMMatildas Music Under the Pines, 850 Hickory Flat Rd, Milton, GA 30004, USA"Elements of Americana, Folk, Country and Singer/songwriter, sounding like a perfect cross between Bruce Springsteen, Rodney Crowell and Dolly Parton, both vocally and musically speaking. It all sounds very fresh and memorable, with a nice variety due to the use of both male and female lead vocals.
- Sat, Sep 11AlpharettaSep 11, 8:00 PM – 10:00 PMAlpharetta, 850 Hickory Flat Rd, Alpharetta, GA 30004, USALADIES AND GENTLEMEN, HERE IS THE STORY OF STRUNG LIKE A HORSE. SOMETIME IN 1983 A JUNKYARD ROCKET SHAPED SPERM CRASH-LANDED INTO A 1965 CADILLAC ELDORADO SHAPED EGG (CONVERTIBLE OF COURSE) AND NINE MONTHS LATER, GIVE OR TAKE, CLAY MASELLE HORSE-KICKED HIS WAY INTO A WORLD TO WHICH HE WOULD NEVER BE
- Sat, Sep 18Matildas Music Under the PinesSep 18, 8:00 PM – 10:00 PMMatildas Music Under the Pines, 850 Hickory Flat Rd, Milton, GA 30004, USA"...there’s been a lot of evolution in the folk genre since Bob Dylan shook the world in Newport some 53 years ago, and today, his freewheeling, ever-experimenting spirit is being carried on by artists like Denver’s Jeffrey Dallet..." - No Depression
- Fri, Oct 01Milton
Gate Opens 1 hour before show time
Parking is on site and very convenient. Enter the venue on Hickory Flat Road at 7 Acres Restaurant. There will be people directing you where to park.. Just don’t park in the 7 Acres parking lot if you are coming to a concert..
Bring a cooler with whatever you want to eat and drink (wine and beer are allowed). Uber home if needed..
Picnics and potlucks are encouraged.. Feel free to personalize your table...
This is one that 1st timers usually don’t know and is a Matildas tradition...on the day of the concert, you can come by and put your name on a table to reserve it.. Otherwise tables and chairs are first come, 1st serve.. We recommend bringing your own just in case we run out...
In consideration of the concert goers who came to listen to music,
We ask that if you want to talk or visit that you do so before the concert starts, in between songs, or step
far enough outside the concert area that your conversation does not cause a distraction from the performance.
We ask that season pass and gift ticket holders email firstname.lastname@example.org to be added to the list
for each concert you plan to attend... We are under a strict capacity limit and it will be helpful in
making sure that we can have an accurate head count... Gift tickets are specific to the year they are issued with few exceptions. 2020 Tickets are not good for 2021 concerts... No more than four of your 5 or 10 packages can be used for a specific concert.
In the event of a cancelation due to the inclement weather or a forecast of the imminent danger of inclement weather, or any other event beyond our control, your tickets can be used for the rescheduled concert or for any upcoming concerts... No refunds... Certain concerts maybe rain or shine and will be noted on the ticket purchase page...