2022 Concert Season Preview
Cat Ridgeway - Sweet Like Candy (Official Music Video)
The Wildcards: Light On
Dan Rodriguez - Slow Down [The Quarantine Sessions]
I Saw The Light/I’ll Fly Away
2022 Concert Updates
- Sat, Aug 20Matildas Music Under the PinesAug 20, 8:00 PM – 10:00 PMMatildas Music Under the Pines, 850 Hickory Flat Rd, Milton, GA 30004, USASAM BURCHFIELD BIO Raised in the foothills of the Blue Ridge mountains of South Carolina, Americana singer Sam Burchfield was brought up on Appalachian music: folk, gospel, country and southern soul.
- Sat, Aug 27Matildas Music Under the PinesAug 27, 8:00 PM – 10:00 PMMatildas Music Under the Pines, 850 Hickory Flat Rd, Milton, GA 30004, USAA nearly 3 decade staple of the New Orleans and south Louisiana music scene, Dave has been described as a swampy lovechild of Tom Petty, John Prine and Dr. John and “the personification of the New Orleans ethos”. His music freely flows between New Orleans funk, Americana roots, and rock and roll.
- Sat, Sep 03Matildas Music Under the Pines
- Fri, Sep 09Matildas Music Under the Pines
- Sat, Sep 10Matildas Music Under the PinesSep 10, 8:00 PM – 10:00 PMMatildas Music Under the Pines, 850 Hickory Flat Rd, Milton, GA 30004, USAWith The Hurting Kind, John Paul White has crafted a stunning album that draws on the lush, orchestrated music made in Nashville in the early 1960s. Yet these songs retain a modern feel, whether he’s writing about overwhelming love, unraveling relationships, or fading memory of a loved one.
- Sat, Sep 17Matildas Music Under the PinesSep 17, 8:00 PM – 10:00 PMMatildas Music Under the Pines, 850 Hickory Flat Rd, Alpharetta, GA 30004, USABlending elements of bluegrass, rock, funk, folk-country, and jug band music, Texas String Assembly’s debut album DOGGABONE delivers a refreshing presentation of the unique Americana sound that the “mostly-acoustic” Austin, TX-based band has cultivated in their electrifying live performances.
- Fri, Sep 30Matildas Music Under the PinesSep 30, 8:00 PM – 10:00 PMMatildas Music Under the Pines, 850 Hickory Flat Rd, Milton, GA 30004, USA~"Self-styled poetess, folk goddess and country waif, Pieta's music resonates with a seductive simplicity and lyrical grace." - BBC ~"...moody, ethereal...I will listen...over and over again." - NPR's All Songs Considered
- Sat, Oct 08Matildas Music Under the PinesOct 08, 7:00 PM – 9:00 PMMatildas Music Under the Pines, 850 Hickory Flat Rd, Alpharetta, GA 30004, USAHusband and wife duo singer songwriters from Nashville that bridge the gap between modern-day Americana and the classic sounds of 1970s singer/songwriters with a sound filled with close harmonies, swooning pedal steel, gospel piano, analog production, and storytelling.
- Sat, Oct 15Matildas Music Under the PinesOct 15, 7:00 PM – 9:00 PMMatildas Music Under the Pines, 850 Hickory Flat Rd, Milton, GA 30004, USAAmericana, Folk, and Acoustic Indie Rock sensibilities coexist comfortably in their musical world, with Hughes’ guitar work buoying the kind of harmonies often only heard in family bands. Their music quickly draw the interest of listeners, but it is the stage chemistry that will keep them riveted.
- Sat, Oct 22Matildas Music Under the Pines
- Fri, Oct 28MiltonOct 28, 7:00 PM – 9:00 PMMilton, 850 Hickory Flat Rd, Milton, GA 30004, USAThe cadence of Lily Allen, the Southern soul of Susan Tedeschi and the jazz-pop restraint of Norah Jones might offer entry points for new listeners on “Nice to Meet You,” but Ridgeway’s creative spark and gift for emoting are what truly make her an artist worth watching. HIGHWAY 81 REVISITED
Gate Opens 1 hour before show time
Parking is on-site and very convenient. Enter the venue on Hickory Flat Road at 7 Acres Restaurant. There will be an attendant directing you where to park. Just don’t park in the 7 Acres parking lot if you are coming to a concert..
Bring a cooler with whatever you want to eat and drink. Uber home if needed..
Picnics and potlucks are encouraged.. Feel free to personalize your table...
This is one that 1st timers usually don’t know and is a Matildas tradition...on the day of the concert, you can come by and put your name on a table to reserve it.. Otherwise, tables and chairs are 1st come, 1st serve.. We recommend bringing your own just in case we run out...
In consideration of the concert-goers who came to listen to music,
We ask that if you want to talk or visit that you do so before the concert starts, in between songs, or step
far enough outside the concert area that your conversation does not cause a distraction from the performance.
We ask that season pass and gift ticket holders email firstname.lastname@example.org to be added to the list
for each concert you plan to attend... We are under a strict capacity limit and it will be helpful in
making sure that we can have an accurate headcount... Gift tickets are specific to the year they are issued with few exceptions. 2020 Tickets are not good for 2021 concerts... No more than four tickets of your 5 or 10 ticket packages can be used for a specific concert.
In the event of a cancelation due to inclement weather or a forecast of the imminent danger of inclement weather, or any other event beyond our control, your tickets can be used for the rescheduled concert or for any upcoming concerts... No refunds... Certain concerts maybe rain or shine and will be noted on the ticket purchase page...